It is common knowledge that there are still many people who are reluctant to eat vegetables. Though there is already a variety of information that says that our bodies need nutritional intake from vegetables and of course the benefits are very good for us.
Vegetables are foodstuffs that come from plants that have high water content, some of which are consumed directly without being cooked, however, there are also those that require first processing such as boiling, steaming to maximize the nutritional content contained therein or to add flavor to these vegetables.
Maybe the taste of vegetables is less delicious compared to other food menus, which makes it ‘lose. Now I will make vegetable dishes mixed with tuna, Three quarters of vegetables become one quarter tuna. Spicy and healthy! It is suitable for whole wheat ribbon bags with a spring salad mixture. Enter into crackers or make sandwiches; can be mixed into a cooled spiral paste.
below I give resp and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
Simple Veggie Recipes Easy
- 3 (5 ounccans tuna drained
- 1/2 jicama root peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or as needed
- 7 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3 stalks celery finely chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 3 radishes cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
- Mix tuna, jicama, mayonnaise, mustard, celery, parsley, radishes, and steak seasoning in a bowl until well blended.