This Slow Cooker Balsamic Glazed Roast Beef is perfect for slow cooker lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 pounds Ontario Corn Fed Beef roast such as chuck round, brisket
- 1 large onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound baby carrots optional
- 1 pound mini potatoes or diced potatoes optional
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch + 2 tablespoons water
Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat, add the beef and brown on all sides, about 20 minutes and set aside.
Add the onions and cook until tender, about 2-3 minutes, before adding the garlic and red pepper flakes and cooking until fragrant, about a minute.
Place the beef, onions, broth, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, carrots and potatoes in a slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 3-5 hours. (The beef will be falling apart tender when done!)
Remove the carrots, potatoes and beef and slice or shred the beef.
Skim any fat from the cooking juices, place it in a sauce pan, bring to a simmer, add the mixture of the cornstarch and water and cook until the glaze has thickened a bit
more informations please visit the source www.closetcooking.com
#slow cooker recipes#slow cooker chicken#slow cooker pot roast#slow cooker#slow cooker chili