“Easy slow cooker chicken cacciatore. Serve over angel hair pasta. ‘Cacciatore’ is Italian for ‘hunter’, and this American-Italian term refers to food prepared ‘hunter style,’ with mushrooms and onions. Avanti!”
This Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore is perfect for Chicken lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 28 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 green bell pepper seeded and cubed
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced1 onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
Put the chicken in the slow cooker. Top with the spaghetti sauce, green bell peppers, mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
Cover, and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours.
Get more informations please visit the source www.allrecipes.com