- four-5 boneless skinless hen breasts reduce in 1/2
- 1 jar thick and chunky salsa 650 mL
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp . Curry powder
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese half of of 250-g bathtub or stick
- Place hen in gradual cooker. Combine next 3 elements; pour over chicken. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW eight to ten hours (or on HIGH five hours).
- Stir in cream cheese, and location lid again on for any other 15 mins before giving it a final stir and serving.
- Serve with rice.
- Tip: The warmness of your salsa will have an effect on the warmth of the curry. I decide upon Medium salsa with this recipe as Hot overpowers the curry flavour. Mild might be proper if you have youngsters who do now not like spicy warmness.
- **The chook will shred while you stir inside the cream cheese, if you do no longer like that then take away the bird to a platter earlier than stirring in cream cheese into the sauce.
- Source : http://www.frugalmomeh.com/2013/06/slow-cooker-chicken-curry.html?