- 2 (24-oz.) jars Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic and Onion Sauce
- 1.Five lbs. Boneless skinless fowl breasts
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- ½ tsp. Oregano
- 1 lb. Penne pasta (cooked in step with bundle directions)
- three cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Add the hen to a 6-quart or larger slow cooker. Sprinkle over the salt, pepper and oregano. Pour over the Ragu Chunky Tomato Sauce.
- Cover and cook dinner on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6-eight hours, without opening the lid in the course of the cooking time.
- When the slow cooker is done cooking, put together the pasta on the stove-top in step with the bundle guidelines.
- While the pasta is cooking, cast off the hen on to a plate and cut into bite size pieces, the chook will shred very easy, however I nevertheless like to reduce it up a chunk so there is not long strings of chook. Add the chook back to the sauce.
- Drain the pasta thoroughly. Add the pasta to the fowl and sauce in the slow cooker. Stir. Flatten the pasta out into an even layer. Sprinkle over the shredded mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Cover for 15 greater minutes, or till the cheese has melted.
- Serve and revel in!