- (1) 7 oz.Jar Sun Dried Tomatoes, sliced (drained)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/four tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- (1) 15 ouncesjar Alfredo Sauce* (with roasted garlic)
- three/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (greater for garnish)
- 2-three cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- Drain the sun dried tomatoes and set apart.
- Heat a skillet on med-high warmth and add the butter. Add the hen breasts and brown each aspects. Remove chicken and location within the slow cooker.
- Add the onions to the skillet and cook till just turning translucent.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes to the onions and cook for two mins, stirring on occasion. Turn off heat and upload onion/sun dried tomato aggregate to the sluggish cooker.
- Sprinkle inside the Italian seasoning and purple pepper flakes.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce over the pinnacle and near the lid. Cook on Low for 3-four hours or High for two-three hours.
- When cook dinner time is finished, open lid and stir in parmesan, then stir in the spinach and near the lid. Let prepare dinner for a few greater mins, till spinach is wilted/softened.
- Serve over pasta or potatoes.
- *If you do not have, or don’t want to use jarred Alfredo sauce, you can use 1 half of cups of heavy cream and 3 cloves of garlic (pressed or very finely minced). You can thicken the sauce a little with more parmesan cheese.
- Source : https://www.simplyhappyfoodie.com/slow-cooker-creamy-tuscan-chicken/