SLOW COOKER GARLIC PARMESAN POTATOES
4 hrs 10 mins
This SLOW COOKER GARLIC PARMESAN POTATOES is perfect for potatos lover. It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 3 pounds baby Dutch yellow potatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Lightly coat the inside of a slow cooker with nonstick spray. Place potatoes, olive oil, butter, garlic, oregano, basil and dill into the slow cooker; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours or high heat for 2-3 hours, or until tender.*
Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and garnished with parsley, if desired.