Southwestern Salad With Avocado Dressing
This Southwestern Salad With Avocado Dressing is perfect for salad Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 avocado halved
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil 60 mL
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 head lettuce chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped (100 g)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro 10 g
- 15 oz black beans 1 can (420 g)
- ½ cup red onion chopped (75 g)
- 15 oz corn 1 can (425 g)
- ¼ cup scallion 25 g
- ¾ cup tomato chopped (150 g)
Add all dressing ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth.
In a large bowl add lettuce, peppers, cilantro, beans, onion, corn, green onion, and tomatoes.
Top with prepared dressing; toss to coat.