Christmas Steamed Vegetable Dumplings
This Steamed Vegetable Dumplings is perfect for vegetable lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2-3 cloves of garlic finely minced
- 1 cup finely chopped brocolli florets
- 1 shredded grated or finely sliced carrot
- 2 tbsp spring onions finely chopped
- 1 tbsp miso paste whichever variety you prefer
- 2 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- 24 wonton wrapper or enough home-made dough to make 24 pieces
Combine all ingredients except for wrappers in a food processor and process until well mashed up, but pieces remaining (see image).
Lay wrappers on a flat surface or plate and brush with water so each is slightly wet. Place one heaped teaspoon of filling mixture onto each wrapper.
Fold in half, enclosing filling and press edges firmly to seal. Fill a wok ½ full with water and bring to a boil. Fit steamer into wok and line inside loosely with parchment paper if wanted.
Steam in batches until slightly translucent, making sure to separate each dumpling in the steamer so they don't stick together. Serve with extra tamari or your favourite dipping sauce.
get more informations please visit the source omnomally.com