Skip to content
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup splenda
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mash bananas; add splenda, melted butter, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder and egg until well blended.
- Stir in flour and walnuts. Mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- I immediately remove from the pan and cool on a wire rack.