Here, you have one of the all-time best spring desserts! I don’t know if dessert can get much better than these over-the-top Cheesecake Lemon Bars! With these you don’t just get one or two layers of utter decadence sublimely lemony, utterly creamy, melt-in your-mouth bliss!
I actually originally shared these bars a few years ago (originally shared 3/28/15) but I never did like the pictures. So, is just around the corner it’s given me the perfect excuse to remake them – so that I can remind you this is the dessert you should be making this Sunday.
A smooth creamy cheesecake filling sits atop a light, lemon-bar layer. Cut them into bars and enjoy topped with fresh raspberry sauce if you like.
Summer Cheesecake Lemon Bars
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter cut into cubes
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together 1 1/2 cup flour and confectioners' sugar in a mixing bowl. Cut in the cold butter with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared baking dish to form a crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside.
- Whisk together 4 eggs, 1 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a bowl. Pour lemon mixture into the prepared crust. Skim off any bubbles from the surface of the filling. Mix the cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in a bowl until well blended. Whisk in 2 eggs, then spread over the lemon mixture. The mixtures will separate during baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the filling is set, about 30 minutes.
#healthy desserts easy#healthy desserts no sugar#healthy desserts no bake#healthy desserts in a mug#healthy desserts cheesecake