- one hundred fifty g (1 cup) quinoa
- eight cherry tomatoes quatered
- 6 radishes chopped
- ½ purple pepper bell, deseeded and chopped
- four spring onions scallions, sliced
- Half of a small cucumber deseeded and chopped
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- 1 handful of chopped coriander
- 1 handful of chopped rocket arugula
- Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Cook quinoa according to packet instructions, permit cool and transfer to the salad bowl.
- Add all the different ingredients (except the dressing) to the quinoa and blend.
- Add salad dressing on your taste, blend and serve along different summer season goodies.