Summer Swampland Cheesecake
This Summer Swampland Cheesecake is perfect for Cheesecake lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons margarine softened
- 3 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 16 ounce container sour cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix the graham crackers, pecans, and 1/3 cup of sugar in a bowl, and mash the softened margarine into the crumbs until thoroughly combined. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, 2 cups of sugar, eggs, and lemon juice together with an electric mixer set on medium speed until fluffy and well blended; spoon the mixture on top of the crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 1 hour and 10 minutes; remove from oven, and let cool for 30 minutes. Mix the sour cream, 1/2 cup of sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; top the cheesecake with the sour cream mixture. Return to oven, and bake 10 more minutes. Allow to chill in refrigerator at least 4 hours to set.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#new york cheesecake#oreo cheesecake#keto cheesecake,pumpkin cheesecake#cheesecake brownies#dessert recipes