- 1/3 C. Greater virgin olive oil
- 2/3 C. Milk (we used raw)
- 1 half C. Tapioca flour
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp salt (or greater – to flavor)
- 1/2 C. Grated cheese (we used parmesan)
- Preheat the oven to 400 levels F.
- Grease your mini muffin pan very well with butter, and set apart.
- In your blender or KitchenAid, integrate the milk, room temperature egg, oil, cheese and salt until combined.
- Once mixed, upload the tapioca flour 1/2 C. At a time till all the tapioca flour has been brought.
- Mix properly on high, scraping down the sides of the blender in order that the whole thing is without problems blended.
- Pour the batter into your greased mini muffin tin ~ leaving simply 1/8 inch of space at the pinnacle.
- Pop in the oven for 15-18 mins or till light golden brown.
- Batter can be made in advance of time and saved within the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Source : https://www.rebootedmom.com/super-easy-brazilian-cheese-puffs-gluten-free-grain-free/