Rice vegetables that are rich in nutrients and beneficial for health. Vegetables can supply the fiber needed by the body to facilitate digestion. Even vegetables can bind bad cholesterol in the body so that it is not absorbed by the body.
This recipe is perfect for days when you want to cook something fancy, but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. Everyone can make this rice, it feels like heaven and you don’t have to use the same ingredients because this recipe always works. I use various vegetables, spices and spices every time I make them, but this is one of my favorite versions of this simple dish.
Given the importance of consuming vegetables every day but there are still those who don’t like vegetables for reasons of tasteless tastes. Besides you can make juice with a mixture of vegetables, now vegetables can be used as an additional ingredient in various foods.
This dish can be made as an alternative for those of you who don’t like vegetables.
below I give recipes and sample images.
Super Easy Recipes for Vegetable Rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 (10 ounccans sliced mushrooms drained
- 2 (10 ounccans peas drained
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 (1.5 ouncpackage dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix water, mushrooms, peas, rice, carrots, soy sauce, oil, and soup mix together in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until rice and vegetables are tender, 45 to 60 minutes.