Pasta making easy and economical vegetarian dishes. Use your favorite vegetables to prepare various vegetarian pasta recipes. For additional doses of protein, add lentils to the mixture.
This recipe is amazing. Simple and inexpensive dinner and most importantly delicious and healthy! Used broccoli, paprika, peas, Boursin® cheese, and gluten-free noodles – any form can be used. Love the subtle heat of the pepper mass, and a little lemon juice and olive oil after the coating gives off the taste of bitter kale. A new basic comfort dinner, an extraordinary classic touch.
It’s very fast, filling, and delicious. Some notes I chopped broccoli and tossed it with garlic (a tip I took from one of Carla’s videos, I believe. Finally, I removed sea salt in the end because it was salty enough. I will definitely make it again next time I need dinner to quick fix.
Super-Flavorful Recipes For Vegetarian Pasta
- 9 ounces gluten-free elbow pasta
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or as needed
- 1/2 onion thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 3 tablespoons cream or to taste
- 1 (6 ouncpackage frozen peas
- 1/2 5.2 ouncpackage garlic and herb cheese spread (such as Boursin®
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Bring a second large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook broccoli until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat and cook onion and garlic until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Pour in cream and add peas. Stir in Boursin(R) cheese until melted and warm.
- Add cooked noodles and broccoli to sauce and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.