NOT only spaghetti is easy to make, Italian-style tomato sauce that is a complement is not difficult for you to mix yourself.
Pasta recipes are a staple of traditional Italian cuisine and prepared with various sauces. of all red sauce pastas are popular and easy pasta recipes made from tomato sauce. Similarly, I have shared a white sauce paste recipe that is more than a cream and cheese pasta recipe.
The simple appearance and tomato sauce that teases the tongue is in accordance with the taste. Apart from the simple ingredients, many people also like it. If the portion is made enough, you can give it to relatives.
If you are often confused about eating homemade spaghetti or other pasta preparations with any sauce, maybe you can try making your own tomato sauce by following the steps below.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
Super Simple Pasta Recipes In Red Sauce
- 400 gm boiled peeled,chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cup water
- 225 gm boiled pasta penne
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon finely chopped basil
- 3 pinches salt
- 2 pinches powdered black pepper
- To make this yummy pasta recipe, first you need to prepare the sauce for the pasta. To begin with heat oil in a pan over medium flame and add minced garlic along with red chili flakes and saute for 2 minutes. Take another pan, pour the water and bring it to a boil. Add pasta to the boiling water along with salt and oil, and cook the pasta for a few minutes. When its cooked, drain the extra water and transfer the pasta in another bowl.
- Now add the peeled tomatoes, basil and parsley in the pan. Mix all the ingredients well and let it simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken. When the sauce starts gaining consistency, put off the burner and add salt and black pepper powder to the sauce. Keep the sauce warm.
- Add the pasta over the warm sauce and toss with carefully. Serve it immediately. In fact, if you are someone who likes the cheesy version of pasta then you can garnish the pasta with some grated parmesan cheese and to make it more aromatic, you can dry roast a few basil leaves and crush it with some chilli flakes and oregano. This herb fusion will make your pasta even more delectable. Serve it with garlic bread and relish this delicious pasta recipe.