for 6 servings
- 1 ⅓ cups (267 g) sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (70 g) flour
- ¼ cup (30 g) cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ cup (114 g) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- cocoa powder
- powdered sugar
- berry, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk the sugar and eggs until the mixture is pale yellow in color.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Fold until incorporated.
- Mix in the butter and vanilla.
- Grease a pan with butter and sprinkle cocoa powder to coat.
- Pour in batter and smooth out. Batter will be very thick.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top has hardened. The center should still be soft.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Add berries (optional).