Brown Sugar Cinnamon Crumb
1 1/three cups Brown Sugar
1 half of teaspoons Cinnamon, Ground
1/three cup All-Purpose Flour Or Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
6 tablespoons Cold Butter, Cubed
three/4 cup Cold Butter
1 half of cup Granulated Sugar
4 entire Eggs
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 half teaspoons Baking Soda
1 half teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoons Sea Salt
three cups All-Purpose Flour Or Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
1 half cups Sour Cream
2 cups Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 9″x13″ and line with parchment paper, butter parchment paper.
- Brown Sugar Cinnamon Crumb
- Mix together brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in using a pastry cutter or mix in using a mixer 6 tablespoons cubed butter until crumbly. Set apart.
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Add 3/4 cup cold butter to blending bowl and beat till clean and creamy. Slowly upload sugar whilst beating at medium pace until mild and fluffy.
- Add eggs one after the other beating well between each addition. Scrape sides of bowl between each egg. Then upload vanilla and blend nicely. Batter need to look light and fluffy.
- Add baking soda, baking powder and sea salt. Beat on medium-high velocity until properly blended. Scrape facets of bowl.
- Stir in flour 1 cup at a time alternating with 1/2 cup sour cream mixing on low speed until just mixed being cautious no longer to over mix. Continue until all of flour and sour cream is added.
- Hand stir in blueberries till calmly distributed.
- Spread half of the cake batter into the lowest of organized pan and unfold to the edge. Swirl cinnamon crumb topping with a knife into cake batter.
- Spread 1/3 of of the Brown Sugar Cinnamon Crumb over the batter and cowl with last blueberry cake batter.
- Press brown sugar crumb topping between palms to shape crumbs and distribute frivolously over the pinnacle of the cake.
- Bake for fifty-60 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of cake comes out easy.
- Allow cake to chill earlier than serving.