- 2 cups all-cause flour
- three/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/four cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 half teaspoons baking powder
- 3/four teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/three cup plus three tablespoons all-motive flour
- 3/4 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/four cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/a hundred ninety°C
- Spray a nine″ Springform pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine all the Crumb elements with a fork or pastry cutter till they may be combined. Set aside.
- In a huge bowl blend together all of the cake components besides the blueberries and blend till on the whole easy. Fold inside the blueberries.
- Spread the cake batter into the organized pan and pinnacle calmly with the crumb topping.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes till a toothpick inserted inside the middle comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for 10 mins inside the pan. Loosen the edges of the cake from the pan with a butter knife and then dispose of the edges of the pan.
- For the glaze mix collectively all of the elements collectively until smooth after which drizzle on pinnacle of the cake.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- store airtight for up to three days.
- Source : https://cookiesandcups.com/blueberry-muffin-cake/