For the cake:
1 container white or vanilla cake blend (plus components at the container)
Blueberry cheesecake filling:
1 (14oz.) can Sweetened condensed milk
1 cup fresh blueberries (freeze them in a single day so you could weigh down them in a food processor)
8 ounces. Cream cheese softened
2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 cup whipping cream
2 cups whipped topping (Cool Whip)
2 cups clean blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F, spray 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the components on the box and bake 20-22 minutes or till a toothpick inserted within the center comes out easy.
- Cool the cake for 10 minutes than the usage of a wood spoon poke holes everywhere in the cake however be careful not to poke all of the manner to the bottom. Set aside to chill completely.
- Place frozen blueberries in a food processor and pulse until they beaten absolutely. If you can’t weigh down the blueberries absolutely add a number of the sweetened condensed milk and pulse until it end up clean, then switch to a bowl , add the relaxation of sweetened condensed milk and softened cream cheese and whisk till there aren’t any big lumps.
- Add whipping cream and whisk till mixed lightly.
- Stir in lemon juice and pour over the cake immediately ( lemon juice will thicken it actually speedy). Spread it to and fro so it fills the holes. Set in the fridge for couple of hours or in a single day to set.
- Spread whipped topping, slice and serve. Top every slice with clean blueberries before serving.
- Store within the fridge.