- a hundred and fifty g sweet potato, mashed
- one hundred thirty g all-motive flour
- To a blending bowl, add the mashed candy potato and the flour and stir until well-combined. Use your fingers to shape a dough ball. It have to no longer be too sticky.
- Separate the dough ball into 5 same elements. Dust your running surface with flour and roll out every tortilla with a rolling pin (they ought to be kind of half of cm thick). Don’t make them too thin, in any other case they might not be as soft and flexible.
- Place the tortillas in a hot pan over medium-high warmth and cook for 1 minute on both aspects. Stack the cooked tortillas on a plate included with a clean kitchen towel even as you cook the rest. This will permit them to stay very bendy.