- 1 ¾ lbs. Sweet potatoes peeled, reduce into ½-¾ inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Salt to flavor
- ½ tsp. Pepper to flavor
- Parsley or cilantro non-obligatory
- Preheat oven to 400 levels.
- Combine sweet potato cubes, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a gallon-sized ziploc bag. Toss to mix.
- Line a big baking sheet with parchment paper and spread sweet potato cubes out in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve sweet potato cubes with additional salt and pepper, parsley or cilantro and experience!