- 3 (6-oz) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 3/four cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 4-ouncescream cheese, softened
- 2 (15-count number) applications mini phyllo shells
- Preheat oven to 350 stages.
- Place artichokes in food processor. Pulse four instances, until artichokes are finely chopped. Add parmesan cheese, garlic salt and cream cheese. Pulse 2 or three instances, until mixed. Scoop into phyllo shells.
- Bake for 15 to twenty minutes, till heated through.