- 2 avocados – peeled pitted and diced
- 1/four cup chopped clean cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 massive ripe tomato chopped
- half of cup candy onion chopped
- half of cup black beans tired and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to flavor
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, lime juice, garlic and salt & pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl, combine avocados, tomatoes, onion, black beans cilantro and dressing. Gently toss till everything is lined. Serve immediately or cowl with plastic wrap for up to 12 hours.