- 2 avocados
- eight eggs
- a handful of dill
- a handful of parsley
- juice of one lemon
- a pinch of salt
- a drizzle of olive oil (as wanted)
- Hard boil the eggs. Cover the eggs with water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, flip heat off, cover and relaxation (on hot burner) for 8-10 minutes. Run beneath cold water and ruin off the shells. Cut the eggs into small portions.
- Mash the avocados. Mash the avocados in a bowl with the returned of a big wooden spoon till by and large easy.
- Mix and serve. Mix the eggs with the avocados, herbs, lemon juice, salt, and olive oil in case you want it. Serve straight away at room temperature, or sit back and serve bloodless.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this avocado egg salad on an the whole thing bagel. It’s simply dreamy.
- Taste and regulate as you cross – I like mine with a bit more of a bite so I pass heavy on the lemon juice and dill
- Source : https://pinchofyum.com/the-best-avocado-egg-salad