THE BEST BAKED APPLES
This THE BEST BAKED APPLES is perfect for bake lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 4 good-quality apples I like to use red apples, but baking apples, such as Granny Smith, work great to!
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- Caramel sauce for topping, optional
- Ice cream for topping, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Use a paring knife to remove the stem and seeds from the apples, making a deep hole where the filling will go.
Combine the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix well to combine. Add the nuts. Spoon mixture evenly into each of the apples. Add water to a small baking dish and place apples on top. Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until apples are tender when pierced with a fork. Remove from oven and allow to cool before eating. Serve with ice cream and caramel sauce, if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 240Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g15%
Saturated Fat 4g20%
Total Carbohydrates 39g13%
Dietary Fiber 5g20%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.