This The Best Beef Stroganoff is perfect for Beef lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces butter
- 4 green onions sliced (white parts only)
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 10.5 ounce can condensed beef broth
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 6 ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup white winesalt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Remove any fat and gristle from the roast and cut into strips 1/2 inch thick by 2 inches long. Season with 1/2 teaspoon of both salt and pepper.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and brown the beef strips quickly, then push the beef strips off to one side. Add the onions and cook slowly for 3 to 5 minutes, then push to the side with the beef strips.
Stir the flour into the juices on the empty side of the pan. Pour in beef broth and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower the heat and stir in mustard. Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until the meat is tender.
Five minutes before serving, stir in the mushrooms, sour cream, and white wine. Heat briefly then salt and pepper to taste.
Get more informations please visit the source www.allrecipes.com
#beef stroganoff#beef stroganoff crockpot#beef stroganoff easy#beef stroganoff instant pot#recipes#recipe#food