Blueberry Cobbler Bar Recipe
This Blueberry Cobbler Bar is perfect for Blueberry Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup oat flour you can make this by pulsing rolled oats into a food processor or coffee grinder until finely ground; 1 cup of oats makes 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour / meal
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 2 oz butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar different from the one above
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a square baking pan.
In a medium bowl, stir together 1/4 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, flours, and baking powder. Mix in salt and apple pie spice. Use a fork to mix in the butter, oil and egg. Dough will be sticky but will not all hold together – just make sure the butter is evenly distributed and mostly mashed in.
Pat a little over half of dough into the prepared pan to form the crust. Use your fingers to make sure all the spots are covered. In another bowl, stir together the sugar and cornstarch.
Mix with the blueberries to coat. Sprinkle the blueberry mixture evenly over the crust. Crumble remaining dough over the berry layer.
Cook for 45 minutes or until slightly brown.
Let cool completely before cutting into squares. Makes about 16 squares.