- 2 cups overwhelmed pretzelsthree/4 cups butter melted
- three Tbsp sugar
- 8 ouncesNeufchatel cheese light a cream cheese
- 1 6oz bundle Mixed Berry Jello it is blue
- three/4 cup sugar
- 2 half of cups water
- 16 ouncessparkling blueberries
- 2 cups heavy cream
For the whipped cream
- four Tbsp confectioner’s brilliant (aka icing sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- For exceptional whipped cream consequences, your bowl and beaters ought to be very cold. Place in freezer or fridge for a few minutes.
- Crush pretzels and mix in melted butter and 3 TBLS sugar.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, unfold lightly and press down the overwhelmed pretzel mixture.
- Bake eight minutes, dispose of from oven and let cool.
- Make whipped cream by including all whipped cream components and whipping till it’s far at the tender height stage.
- (optionally available – retain a few whipped cream for garnish – 1/4 cup)
- Add the 8oz Neufachel cream which has been reduce into small pieces. Cut into small pieces so that you do not ought to over whip the whipped cream whilst you are combining the ingredients.
- Spread the whipped cream & Neufchatel cheese mixture at the cooled crackers.
- Bring 2 half cups water to boil. Dissolve Jello in water.
- Place in fridge and look ahead to the jello to in part set. You are seeking out it to be cool and a thick liquid.
- Place blueberries on the whipped cream/Neufchatel layer. They may not completely cover, you just want them to be lightly spaced.
- Gently pour cooled, barely liquid jello in this layer.
- Refrigerate till firm and set.
- Optional garnish is a few leftover whipped cream, blueberries and a pretzel.