This The Best Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls is perfect for cake lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 1/4 cups warm water 105°F to 115°F
- 1 package 2 1/4 teaspoons regular active dry yeast
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy frosting cream cheese
Grease 13x9-inch pan or 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with shortening or cooking spray.
In small bowl, mix warm water and yeast; let stand 5 minutes.
In large bowl, mix cake mix and 2 cups of the flour. Add water-yeast mixture; stir with wooden spoon until dough forms. Add remaining flour 1/4 cup at a time, stirring between each addition, until it comes together in a ball. You may not need all of the flour. Cover with plastic wrap, and let rise in warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
Gently punch down dough, and then reshape into ball. Let rest a few minutes. Meanwhile, melt butter in small bowl, and set aside to cool. In another small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
On lightly floured surface, roll dough into large rectangle about 1/4 inch thick. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Starting with 1 long end, tightly roll up dough into a log. Cut into 12 rolls.
Place rolls in pan(s); cover with plastic wrap. Let rise about 30 minutes while you heat oven to 375°F.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; spread with frosting. Serve warm or at room temperature
- For best results when cutting dough into rolls, use very sharp knife. You can also use unscented dental floss, wrapping it around the dough, and then pulling it together to slice cleanly through it.
- Bake time is the same whether you bake these cinnamon rolls in a 13x9-inch pan or 2 round 9-inch pans.
Source : https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/cake-mix-cinnamon-rolls/89ed7371-fe5c-40fa-a8e2-924071d3588e