- five medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/three cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to flavor
- 1/3 cup hen broth
- Place the potatoes and onion on a massive piece of heavy-duty foil (about 20 in. X 20 in.); dot with butter. Combine the cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes.
- Fold foil up around potatoes and upload broth. Seal the rims of foil nicely. Grill, blanketed, over medium heat for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are smooth.
1 cup: 276 calories, 13g fats (8g saturated fats), 37mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.