- 4-6 Potatoes
- Sour Cream/Ranch Sauce:
- 1 cup sour cream
- half of cup ranch dressing
- 1/four cup milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Sea Salt Fresh ground pepper, your favorite seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup actual bacon bits
- 1/four cup inexperienced onions
- 1 cup or as a lot as you want Shredded cheddar cheese
- half cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut potatoes into “steak french fries” size.
- I like them thicker…But that means it’s going to additionally take a little longer to cook than skinny ones.
- Place on foiled baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and gently toss with tongs.
- Sprinkle salts and pepper over the potatoes.
- Bake 400 for 40 mins or till fork smooth
- in separate bowl blend:
- sour cream, Ranch dressing and milk.
- On a separate platter smooth out 3/4 of the bitter cream sauce.
- Place hot potatoes on bitter cream sauce.
- Drizzle ultimate sour cream sauce on potatoes
- Sprinkle toppings.
- Place under broiler for some seconds to re-soften cheese.
- Your cheesy potato wedges are going to be messy and delicious.