• 60g rice
• 1 red onion
• 100g chicken breasts
• 25g bacon
• 150g agaricus mushrooms
• 1/2 red pepper
• 4 olives
• 50g pesto sauce
• pinch of salt
• pinch of pepper
• 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
HOW TO MAKE:
- Place the rice into the water and cook it on medium high heat until boiling. Lower the heat, and let it cook for around 15 minutes.
- Cut into small pieces all the ingredients: chicken breast (skinless and boneless), red onion, bacon, agaricus mushrooms, red pepper and olives
- Put a skillet on high heat, and when it is warm, add 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil.
- Start with red onion, than add chicken meat – cook and stir it on medium high heat. Season it with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add bacon and mushrooms, mix them together with red onion and chicken meat. Lower the heat and use cover for few minutes.
- Remove the cover, add red pepper, olives and pesto. Stir it well and let it cook for few more minutes, so these ingredients are left half raw.
- Serve it with rice. You can mix it together, or serve it separately. Have a nice meal!