This chicken vindaloo is perfect for Chicken Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 to 1-1/2 lbs boneless skinness chicken (light or dark) cut into 1/2″ inch pieces
- 1 onion diced fine
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon extra hot chili pepper powder [Note 1]
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 piece fresh ginger about 2 inches, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Place cubed or thinly sliced chicken pieces into a glass bowl or zip top bag and set aside.
Add all the ingredients needed for the marinade and stir to combine.
Pour the marinade mixture over the chicken and toss well to evenly coat all the chicken pieces. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 6 hours. [See Note 2]
In a large and deep skillet or wok heat the oil over medium heat. Add the marinated chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes. Stirring often.
Get Full Instructions https://kitchendreaming.com/chicken-vindaloo/