- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract (or more, go by means of your taste choice)
- 2 drops green meals colouring
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 2.Five cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (divided)
- 395ml can sweetened condensed milk (divided)
- 1.5 cups white baking chocolate chips
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan over low warmness, melt 1.Five cups chocolate with ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk, stirring sometimes. Spread melted chocolate aggregate into pan and sit back for 5-10 mins.
- In another saucepan, melt white chocolate with ultimate condensed milk, stirring till absolutely easy. Remove from the warmth and add peppermint extract and food colouring. Spread mint layer over chilled chocolate layer. Chill for 5-10 mins as you make final layer.
- Melt last 1 cup chocolate with 1 tsp shortening within the microwave in 30 2d increments. Stir till absolutely easy. Spread over chilled mint layer
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or till fudge is absolutely set.
- Cut into squares. Store in an hermetic container within the fridge up to 2 weeks.