This THE BEST CHOCOLATE DIPPED PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES is perfect for Chocolate lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 cup unsalted butter; softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time until well blended add in vanilla and mix to combine.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the oats until just combined. Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until just lightly browned around the edges. Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to cooling rack.
Once cookies are completely cooled, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave on medium power. Stir every 30 seconds until the chips are melted and smooth.
Working over the bowl of melted chocolate, spoon the chocolate over 1/2 of each cookie. Allow the access chocolate to flow back into the bowl. Sprinkle the wet chocolate with chopped peanuts and place on wax paper to harden.
- If you are not fond of chunky peanut butter, simply replace it with creamy. - Stored in an airtight container, these cookies will maintain their freshness for up to 3 days.