If you are someone who cares about health as well as great taste of food and simple recipes, you are in the right place. And you have to try this! Trust me. It is so worth it! These un-bake Chocolate Mint Slices taste delicious! Not only delicious and it is super nutritious, but they are super easy to whip up and they look so pretty too. These amazing treats are also gluten, dairy and refined sugar free. Packed full of healthy ingredients, including avocado, dates, oats, cashew, coconut oil, cacao powder and mint. Dreamy chewy layers of minty, cashew and coconut filling, topped with velvety smooth chocolate layer, dusted with some raw cacao powder, topped with cacao nibs and extra mint leaves.
The Best Chocolate Mint Slice
3 hrs 40 mins
This The Best Chocolate Mint Slice is perfect for Chocolate lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
- 1cup oat made into flour
- ¼cup cacao powder
- 1cup prunes
- 2tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1cup cashew soaked and dehydrated
- 3tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1cup coconut milk from can refrigerated overnight and the solid cream from the top
- ½cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves
- few drops mint extract
- ½tsp spirulina powder
- 1tbsp coconut nectar
- 1+ ½ ripe avocado
- ¼cup cacao powder
- ¼cup nut milk
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 1heaped tbsp coconut oil melted
- To make the base, add the base ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor and blend until it resembles fine crumbs and sticks together when pressed. Spoon mixture into a lined loaf pan (25 x 13 x 8cm) then press down with the back of a spoon. Place in the freezer.
- Mint Layer – Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour the cream over the base and let sit in the freezer (about an hour).
- Chocolate Layer – Put everything in the high speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour the cream over the mint cream layer and place in the freezer for a few hours (about 2- 3 hours) to set. Remove from the tin, slice straight away (separate them with parchment paper so they don’t stick together) and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3- 4 days. When you ready to serve, dust with cacao powder and sprinkle some cacao nibs. Enjoy!
Get more informations please visit the source deviliciouslyraw.com