on this Christmas holiday, I will make a delicious, healthy and easy dish.
There is so much taste that happens with this Cilantro-Lime Vegan Taco. Plus, the extra spread of hummus gives them added creamy consistency.
This Cilantro Lime Vegan Tacos is perfect for vegan lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 cloves of garlic mined
- 1/2 cup of chopped scallions
- 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 4 oz can of diced green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups of corn
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
- sea salt & pepper
- olive oil
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup of classic hummus plus more if needed
- 4 soft tortillas brown rice or corn for gluten free
in a large pan, add a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat.
add the scallions and garlic and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
add the black beans, green chiles, corn, lime juice, and a dash of sea salt and pepper, and mix through.
sauté for about 5 minutes, and then mix in the cilantro and sauté for a few more minutes until everything is fully heated.
warm your tortillas in a separate pan, or in the oven.
get full instructions www.spinach4breakfast.com
#vegan recipes#vegan recipes easy#vegan recipes healthy#vegan recipes dinner#vegan recipes beginner#vegan recipes for lunch and dinne