Skip to content
- 2 1/2 Pounds Russet Potatoes, About 5 Medium
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened to room temperature
- 2 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons Cold Water
- 6 Slices Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
- 1 Bunch Green Onions, Diced
- Wash and peel the potatoes, then dice them into 1/2 inch chunks.
- Place the diced potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker and add the chicken broth, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and butter.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 3-4 hours.
- If you cooked your soup on low, now turn the crockpot heat up to high.
- In a small bowl mix together the cornstarch and water, then whisk into the soup.
- Get Full Instructions https://thesaltymarshmallow.com/crockpot-potato-soup/