Skip to content
- four big English cucumbers
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 (eight oz) block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 small (five.3 oz) box undeniable Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp clean dill, minced
- 1 tbsp powdered Ranch dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley)
- Slice cucumbers into rounds, approximately ½-inch thick. You can depart the skin on, peel them, or partially peel them for a striped appearance. Slice grape tomatoes in half of (or quarters, if huge) and set aside.
- In a bowl, integrate cream cheese, Greek yogurt, dill and Ranch dressing powder. Mix thoroughly. You can use an electric powered mixer, however you could additionally do that via hand.
- Transfer the cheese aggregate to a piping bag (if you don’t have one, you could use a massive Ziplock bag with a corner snipped off).
- Pipe the cheese mixture onto the cucumber rounds, then pinnacle with a cherry tomato half of!