- four tuna steaks (approximately 6 oz. Every)
- Olive oil
- Fresh lemon, reduce in half
- Minced garlic
- Fresh minced basil (or dried basil works too)
- Drizzle both aspects of the tuna steaks with oil, then squeeze half of of the lemon’s juice on top. Rub the garlic, basil, salt, and pepper on both aspects of the steaks, seasoning in your taste.
- Grill, covered, or broil for 4-five mins on each facet or till completed for your preference. (I like a bit little bit of crimson within the center so it doesn’t get too dried out.)
- Serve with the opposite half of of the sparkling lemon.
- If broiling, fill the lowest of the broil pan with a touch little bit of water. It keeps the beef from losing too many juices and makes cleanup simpler.
- Source : https://www.sarahforgrave.com/2012/02/17/easy-grilled-tuna-steak-recipe/