Skip to content
- Crescent roll dough
- 1 block cream cheese
- ½ mayonnaise
- ½-1 packet of dry Ranch dressing
- 1 head of raw broccoli
- 6-8 Baby tomatoes
- ¼ cup of shredded carrots
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- ½ of a inexperienced, orange and red bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 375 stages F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out the crescent roll dough onto a 9×13 inch baking sheet, and pinch together edges to shape the pizza crust. Just make sure you surely pinch the triangular pieces together all the way
- Bake crust for 12 minutes inside the preheated oven. Once completed cooking, do away with crust from oven and allow cool 15 mins with out casting off it from the baking sheet. I changed into in a rush (because it seems I continually am) so I best allow it cool for maaaaaybe 5 mins
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry Ranch dressing. Spread the aggregate over the cooled crust. Arrange broccoli, tomato, green bell pepper, cauliflower, shredded carrots, and Cheddar cheese over the cream cheese layer. Chill for one hour, slice and serve.