- brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and reduce in half
- edamame (i used organic frozen edamame)
- zucchini, chopped
- greater virgin olive oil
- sea salt & pepper
- your favorite vegan creamy dressing (*optional)
- preheat the oven to four hundred degrees.
- Drizzle the brussels sprouts and zucchini with olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes till tender (zucchini may additionally cook dinner quicker, so check on it and dispose of and set aside while executed)
- cook quinoa consistent with package deal directions in water or vegetable broth.
- Add a small amount of more virgin olive oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Add the kale and sauté until wilted and moderate crispy.
- Upload edamame and sauté till heat.
- Set up the entirety into a bowl or blend together!