- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large baking potatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemarysalt to flavor
- Place the potatoes into a huge pot with water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook over medium-excessive heat for about 10 mins, or until soft.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Drain potatoes and toss with olive oil, black pepper, rosemary and salt to flavor.
- Place the potatoes pores and skin-facet down over indirect heat at the grill and reserve liquid. Grill for about 15 mins. Remove potatoes to a serving plate and sprinkle with the reserved olive oil aggregate.