Skip to content
- 6 cups of fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ¾ cup Frank’s RedHot hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil. Set aside.
- Mix the garlic powder, salt, pepper, melted butter, and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Add the cauliflower into a large gallon-sized bag, pour the buffalo sauce into the bag. Shake until the cauliflower florets are fully coated.
- Spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.