- 3 bird breasts
- 1/2 bundle taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F (one hundred ninety C).
- Spray a 9X13 baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut bird breasts in half lengthwise so that you have 6 skinny fowl breasts. Place fowl in a single layer within the baking dish.
- Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning. Pour salsa over chicken. I used medium salsa and it changed into no longer too highly spiced for my babies.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or till juices run clean.
- Sprinkle with cheese (I used colby jack) and bake an extra three mins or until cheese is great and melted.
- This Healthy Chicken Salsa Recipe is a great clean salsa chook dinner.
- Source : https://www.eatingonadime.com/baked-salsa-chicken/