- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups mashed bananas (three medium bananas)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 and 1/2 cups complete wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 big egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon-elective
- four Tablespoons honey
- half cup plain Greek yogurt (nonfat)
- 1 Tablespoon soy or almond milk
- half of cup mini chocolate chips (you can replacement with chopped nuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray 12 cup popular muffin tin or 24 cup mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. I used mini muffin tin.
- First, in a bowl whisk dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Then, in a big bowl mash bananas. Next, add honey, oil, vanilla, milk, Greek yogurt and egg, then, blend till well combined and clean. You can use electric powered mixer or whisk with the aid of hand.
- Add dry components and blend (or whisk)until just combined, too.
- Finally, fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin tin with batter almost to the top and bake till the toothpick inserted inside the muffin comes out nearly smooth with a few crumbs connected. It takes approximately 20-25 minutes for regular sized muffins or 14-sixteen minutes for mini desserts.
- Cool the truffles for five minutes in the pan, then switch to a cord rack to cool completely.
- Recipe tailored from Ambitious Kitchen
- Source : https://omgchocolatedesserts.com/skinny-banana-muffins-recipe/