- half of teaspoon baking powder
- 1/four teaspoon baking soda
- five.5 tablespoons unsalted butter-room temperature
- 1 and half cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- three/four cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-three tablespoons sparkling lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425F. Grease a 12-depend muffin pan with nonstick spray or line with paper liners and set apart.
- Stir collectively flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and poppy seeds, set aside.
- Beat the butter on excessive speed till smooth and creamy (about 1 minute), then upload sugar and cream collectively. Add eggs, vanilla extract, lemon zest and greek yogurt, blend simply to combine. Add lemon juice and mix to mix.
- Finally, upload flour combination and blend till mixed.
- Spoon batter into organized pan, filling them approximately 3/4 full with muffin batter. Bake for five minutes at 425F stages, then lower the oven temperature to 350F levels and bake for 10-15 more minutes or until a toothpick inserted within the center comes out smooth.
- To make the glaze, stir collectively powdered sugar and lemon juice and drizzle over the cakes. Store at room temperature in an hermetic container for up to three-5 days or freeze up to two months.