The Best Honey Garlic Chicken
This The Best Honey Garlic Chicken is perfect for Chicken lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 500 g / 1 lb chicken breast boneless and skinless (2 pieces)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup / 60g flour Note 1
- 50 g / 3.5 tbsp unsalted butter or 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar or white or other clear vinegar
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce or all purpose, Note 2
- 1/3 cup / 90g honey or maple syrup
- Cut the breasts in half horizontally to create 4 steaks in total. Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Coat chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- Melt most of the butter in a large skillet over high heat - hold back about 1 tsp for later.
- Place chicken in skillet and cook for 2 - 3 minutes until golden.
- Turn and cook the other side for 1 minute.
- Turn heat down slightly to medium high.
- Make a bit of room in the pan and add garlic and top with remaining dab of butter. Stir garlic briefly once butter melts.
- Add vinegar, soy sauce and honey. Stir / shake pan to combine. Bring sauce to simmer, then simmer for 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- Turn chicken to coat in sauce. If the sauce gets too thick, add a touch of water and stir.
- Remove from stove immediately. Place chicken on plates and drizzle over remaining sauce.
The Source www.recipetineats.com
#chicken recipes#chicken recipes healthy#chicken recipes easy#chicken recipes for dinner#chicken recipes crockpot#!!chicken recipes!!